St. Peter Claver fulfills its mission through food pantry

spc_misaada   
    It took an army of hands and generous hearts to complete the restoration of the former Louis Charbonnet family residence at 1839 St. Philip St. in New Orleans into the shiny, food pantry and social ministry headquarters of St. Peter Claver Parish.
    The repurposed, two-story brick building, formally dedicated by Edmundite Father Michael Jacques on Mother’s Day, is called the SPC Misaada Center.

Read more