Story and Photos By Christine Bordelon, Clarion Herald With a common belief in service to the community, a partnership between the Archdiocese of New
The development of 366 acres of land on the northshore – 227 of which the archdiocese has owned since 1902 – began Nov. 15 with the blessing and dedication of the Judge Tanner Road extension and Holy Trinity Drive in Covington.
The second-floor gallery space of the New Orleans Museum of Art is filled with dozens of previously unpublished photographs, pieces of sacred sculpture and artwork, and wall-sized murals, many of which depict Blessed John Paul II and his historic 1987 visit to New Orleans.
As the newly appointed archdiocesan liaison to retired and ill diocesan priests, Father Warren Cooper has treated the last several months as an ecclesiastical
As the crow flies, the straight-shot distance between the main administration building of the Archdiocese of New Orleans on Walmsley Avenue and the increasingly