Five of the school’s finest male and female athletes, who made their marks in the record books, recently took their place in the De La Salle High School Sports Hall of Fame.
- Raisha Bullock (2006) was a four-year basketball letter winner who earned All-State accolades as a junior. She was also the first female Cavalier to post a win in the state 100-meter dash (12.05).
- Nicole Hardesty (2005) was a two-year All-State swimmer and a 100-meter freestyle winner.
- John Morreale III (1988) was an infielder on the state baseball championship team as a senior. He also earned three varsity basketball letters.
- Hosea Stevens (1986) still holds the school’s 800-meter run record of 1:56.03 and 400-meter top mark of :50.2. He also lettered in football.
- Don Williams (1992) earned three football letters and was co-captain of the 1991 team. He also won three basketball letters and two in track and field.
Please follow and like us: