New Orleans Academic Games League announced winners in its recent Propaganda and Equations tournaments Dec. 11.
- Teams: St. Pius Blue team members Isabelle Anderson, Matthew Conant, Meredith Kononchek, Trey Menasco and C.C. Truxillo, first.
- Top 10 individual elementary winners: Isabelle Anderson, St. Pius X, first; Charles Garrity, Christian Brothers, fourth; Matthew Conant, St. Pius X, sixth; Julian St. Pierre, St. Charles Borromeo, seventh; C.C. Truxillo, St. Pius X, eighth; Christian Smith, Holy Cross, ninth.
- Top 10 individual winners: Elizabeth Mobley, St. Mary’s Dominican, first; Preston Rumney, Christian Brothers School, third; Kyle Borde, Brother Martin High School, eighth.
- Teams: Jesuit-NOLA Homeschoolers members Momin Asif, Sean Boros (NOLA HS), Milan Mardia and Aqib Zakaria, third place.
- Top 10 individual winners: Aqib Zakaria, Jesuit, second; Madelyn Berner, Mount Carmel Academy, fourth; Milan Mardia, Jesuit, eighth.
- Teams: Jesuit A team members Matthew Dowling, Caleb Rogers, Jacob Schenk and Dexter Webster, second; Jesuit B team of Bradley Fugetta, David Gravolet, Tanner Tripoli and Ryan Tucker, third.
- Top 10 individual winners: David Gravolet, Jesuit, first; Jacob Schenk and Ryan Tucker, Jesuit, both fourth; Caleb Rogers and Dexter Webster, Jesuit, sixth; Matthew Dowling, Jesuit, ninth.
Equestions Winners Elementary Division
- Teams: St. Pius X: Isabelle Anderson, Matthew Conant, Meredith Kononchek, Trey Menasco and C.C. Truxillo, first; St. Charles A team members Taelor Bailey, Joseph McClinton, Julian St. Pierre, Owen Taylor and Lauren Webre, second.
- Individual winners: Max Bartlett, St. Philip Neri, first; Matthew Conant, St. Pius X, first; Owen Taylor, St. Charles Borromeo, third.
- Teams: Brother Martin A team of Kyle Borde, Matthew Lindner, Bryan MacDowell, Logan Millet and Landin Sanborn, second; St. Charles Borromeo team of Samantha Defrancesch, Allison Powell, Erin Powell, Margaret Powell and Ethan White, third.
- Individual winners: Elizabeth Mobley, Dominican, first; Logan Millet, Brother Martin, third.
- Teams: NOLA Home Schoolers members Patrick Carter, Evan DeCastro and Matthew Pelman, second; Jesuit’s team of Momin Asif, Milan Mardia, David Webster and Aqib Zakaria, second.
- Individual winners: Evan DeCastro, Brother Martin, Milan Garcia, Jesuit, tied for third.
- Teams: Jesuit A team of David Gravolet, Caleb Rogers, Ryan Tucker, first; Jesuit B’s Nicholas Cibilich, Daniel Sentilles and Tanner Tripoli, second; and Jesuit C’s Matthew Dowling, Jacob Schenk and Donald Webster, third.
- Individual winners: Caleb Rogers, first, and Ryan Tucker, third, both of Jesuit.
- Individual winners (all from St. Charles Borromeo):
Addison Ferreras, first; Dylan Allesandro, Wyatt Hutchins and Charles Taylor, all tied for third.
Results submitted by Arthur Hidalgo of the New Orleans Academic Games League.