Calendar Items are free public service announcements (PSAs) regarding events of archdiocesan-wide interest. Catholic parishes, schools, groups or organizations will be given one-time publication for each listing.
The Clarion Herald issue dates are on Saturdays:
- Weekly from September through May
- Bi-weekly during the summer (June, July and August).
Calendar items will cover events occurring:
- Monday through Sunday of the following week during weekly publication.
- Monday through the second Sunday (two weeks of events) during the summer bi-weekly schedule.
Submissions must be received 15 days in advance of publication (during weekly schedule). Please consider timing of submissions during the bi-weekly summer issue period.
You can submit items in one of three ways:
1. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Write: Calendar
P. O. Box 53247
New Orleans, LA 70153
3. FAX: (504) 596-3020
Please limit submissions to 40 or fewer words.